Stone Town is a very lively place where you’ll find a mixture of Arabic, African, Indian and European cultures.
Labyrinth of streets is too narrow for cars to pass, sides on the streets is many mosques, churches and temples.This atmospheric and mystical town is the cultural and historical heart of Zanzibar.
It was constructed from coral stone during the 19th and 20th century. It was declared a World Heritage Site in 2000.
Your tour guide will take you on a historical and cultural journey through the old slave market, Darajani market place, the House of Wonders, the Old Fort and the Sultan’s Palace.
Tour is 1/2 day, we recommend you to stay in Stone Town for at least two days to enyoj and see more in Sown as - Forodhani Gardens is definitely worth to visit, especially at night when it comes alive as one of the best street food markets in East Africa.
From Stone Town
From Any Costal Beach Hotel
Stone Town Historical ½ Day Tour Price.
* You will visit the most important places in Stone Toen - as a House of Wonders, Sultan Palace, Old Slave market, Darajani market, Old fort trought the narrow Zanzibar streets.
* All service charge and taxes
* English speaking guide
* Pickup from your stone town hotel or beach hotel
Stone Town Historical ½ Day Tour.
* Personal expenses
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance;
* Meals, sightseeing not included in the package